"He has shown you, O man, what is good. And what does the LORD require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God."
Micah 6:8

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

What can I say...really?!

Apparently, I am failing in the hygiene department! Take a look for yourself and cry laugh with me..


silly me for looking in the vanity cabinet for this...what was I thinking?
do you see a problem with this? yes that is a toothbrush!
ummm...i suppose they were thinking they were going to be here for a while and might need a snack???
what in the world...people!!!!! Be scared....be very scared.....!

11 comments:

  1. Caytie, that is absolutely hilarious! wonderful classic pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always ready with a little something to chew. But where are the grapes and fat pretzels? or a nice sammich?

    ReplyDelete
  3. haaa haa Deb! i know you all can guess who this was, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The peanut butter sandwich stuff had to be staged...

    ReplyDelete
  5. you can't make stuff up like this....seriously, that is a knife next to the peanut butter, it was a little person....aka, "Lucy", "gidget", Gigi. I questioned her and she said so matter of factly that it was her....that girl....i tell ya

    ReplyDelete
  6. Owner of BathroomMay 5, 2010 at 12:14 PM

    Trust me.....It wasn't staged

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahahahahhaaaa...this just cracked me up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thats our house alright.

    ReplyDelete
  9. munch munch munch... FRRRT!

    ReplyDelete