"He has shown you, O man, what is good. And what does the LORD require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God."
Micah 6:8

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

My poor girl

I have been mia for a little while due to Maggie being sick.  She has been sick for over a week now with pneumonia...aka"ammonia"by her sister.  Poor girly has had a rough go of it but has been a trooper nonetheless.  We have been to the pediatricians 3 times in 5 days, thankfully her fever finally broke and we are praying for her body to heal and the infection to leave her lungs.

my sweet girl!

I'll be back soon with some ramblings from my heart....my mind has been on overdrive with my thoughts, feelings, convictions and what have you!

2 comments:

  1. She looks lovely- even in illness. I am insanely jealous :)Hoping she recovers soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sorry your precious girl has been sick!! praying she recovers completely and soon so she can continue to enjoy her summer with her family =)

    ReplyDelete