"He has shown you, O man, what is good. And what does the LORD require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God."
Micah 6:8

Saturday, March 12, 2011

More pics!

When we flew home the airport we used was about 1 1/2 hours away so a little too far for a airport welcome home.  However, our church was willing to allow us to have a little welcome home there.  So when we got home we stopped in our house to see our kids first and let them meet their new little sister and then hopped right down the street to be welcomed by friends and family!

We were exhausted but the adrenaline kicked in and we were so happy to show off our little girl!



my 5 beautiful kids...can't wait until we can show Sadie's face!

Thank you Margaret for taking these pictures!
Thank you to Kelly who graciously whipped up my order for my "got love? adopt" T's at the last minute so we could have them for our coming home night.  We had gone back and forth with wanting to make a  shirt for our adoption but truthfully once I saw Kelly's t-shirt that's all I wanted...I just loved it and couldn't come up with anything more perfect..it was so "us"!  Her t-shirts go to helping bring home their son or daughter from Korea!  loved being a part of that too!  They are also selling travel mugs in various colors, bags, bumper stickers and colored "got love?" t-shirts as well.  I think I might just have to see about getting a colored t-shirt as well....if she has any left!

You have to check out this video...LOVED it!!  As believers we are all adopted in to God's family!

5 comments:

  1. That video is awesome!!! I've heard the song before but seeing the video just made it mean so much more. And I love the pics of the homecoming so lovely that your church did that and the t shirts were so sweet! So excited for your family :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey claudia did you get my email? I sent you one:) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!! So excited that ya'll have your little girl HOME!! Praise God!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pleasure to meet little Sadie- Amazingly, she seems to share the same sort of enchanting, out-going personality that all the Hirschberg kids possess :) What a sweetie- Thanks for sharing your journey with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Just found your blog and can't wait to read more tonight! I'm in process right now with HK! :)

    ReplyDelete