"He has shown you, O man, what is good. And what does the LORD require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God."
Micah 6:8

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Gracie-cam...some videos I found on her camera!

Oh my this girl just cracks us up!! She is the comic relief in our family!! We just love her so much and I love her enthusiasm, sense of humor, and her outlook on life!! Love it!  You are in for a treat with these 3 videos they are only 20 seconds long and the one of Sadie is hysterical!!! I still laugh everytime I watch it!!!




4 comments:

  1. She is so cute! I love her enthusiasm! Did Sadie get back on the swing? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I give her "10" for her dismount!
    LOL!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. too funny!! just like we always say...i can't believe how much she reminds me of cassidy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. she is a hoot and half!!! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete