"He has shown you, O man, what is good. And what does the LORD require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God."
Micah 6:8

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I'm Back.....finally! It's been tooooo long!

To much time has passed since my last blog post and so much has happened! So over the next few days I will be updating you on the last 2 plus weeks.

Starting with the most recent and working my way back.....

Our celebration of Independence Day!!! With lots of family and friends! These pics are of the "5th" of July and a little hometown parade!  Lots of fun:)

Maggie, Karis, Cass, and Gracie and guess who in the back??

Robbie, Caleb, Nate, and Hayelom

Kaedon.....sweetie pie!

Jack and Bob

my beautiful friend inside and out, Erin and me

Andy and Kaed
Good job Maggie!

Hooray for the Vets who have risked their lives for our freedom!
Karis and Gracie friends since birth!

Nate messing around with Uncle Caleb
the girls were giving each other foot and back rubs..cracked me up
poor pic, I know but they were all trading candy and Uncle C was watching the wheelin and dealin
I mean seriously, can you get any cuter?!
Cass-diddy was singing Twinkle to her brother...too stinkin cute!

more splashin and fun
Mag-pie and Kaed staying cool

2 comments:

  1. love the patriotic music to go with the pics!! looks like you guys had a blast =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPER PICS..GOOD TO HAVE YOU BACK..WAITING FOR ..MORE!

    ReplyDelete