"He has shown you, O man, what is good. And what does the LORD require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God."
Micah 6:8

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

You gotta check this out!!!!

After we began the process, in the very beginning I came across this video that I believe the Lord used in confirming to my own heart the steps that we had begun in our adoption.

I began following Kristi's blog!  She keeps life real and I love that! She has been so helpful in knowing what to expect in the transition time and how she went about the whole process.  I love her heart for the orphan. She is a huge advocate for the orphan and she lives it out! Thank you Kristi, for being a vessel and being obedient to what God drew your heart to!
(remember to turn off my music in sidebar)


Here is Lucy Lane's video posted today! Her one year home video! yeah!! So love following this family!
(look closely because you might just see some people you know(hint..hint).....

Lucy Lane Gotcha Day - One Year Later from kristi johnson on Vimeo.


I pray that this has touched your heart in a new way for those who are so desperate for families to take a step out in faith and bring them home to a forever family!

4 comments:

  1. by the homecoming in the first video i wasn't sure if i should laugh or cry so i did a little of both =) such a precious gift...can't wait to hear about your journey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read her blog this morning, and I was like, Hey! when I saw your kids pic on their video. :) Now you're famous! ha,ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a moving, well documented tribute!! Brought me to tears and laughter. Even more excited to see our new little family member who's waiting for her special forever family.

    ReplyDelete