"He has shown you, O man, what is good. And what does the LORD require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God."
Micah 6:8

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Tomorrow...tomorrow!

Tomorrow Sadie becomes "officially" a Hirschberg member according to the courts.  We of course, have already felt the officialness since coming home from Hong Kong but there is something special about getting to see her birth certificate with our last name and her US citizenship.

She will be Sadie Bella Lok Tung Hirschberg.  Yayyy!

What a complete thrill and joy the last 9 1/2 months have been.  Honestly, it feels as though we have had her since birth.  Really.  I know I know...everybody feels that way, but still it is true.

Sooo tomorrow will come and then...yes finally I will be able to blog without any restrictions on her face and what I say and what not!!! Yippee!


More to come tomorrow!!!

5 comments:

  1. woo hoo! and, what a terrifically marvelous Christmas present for you all. We celebrate the final paperwork for you. Mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for you all! I cannot wait for the photos, videos and updates! How I love me some Sadie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! It's a beautiful thing!

    ReplyDelete