"He has shown you, O man, what is good. And what does the LORD require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God."
Micah 6:8

Friday, March 12, 2010

Pop-Pop Newman Strikes Again

Yeah....what do you say to this?
When questioned.......very frankly, he said, "I walked away from my toast and now it's cold so I'm melting it" (hellooooo, what was I thinking...of course that's why he has the blowdryer on his toast....) Just the beginning of the teen years.......ohhhhhh my!

5 comments:

  1. I just noticed that your border was in blue and not lining up with your header. so, of course, i took liberty - and fixed it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks;) I need help sometimes!! I was trying to re-arrange things!!! oooops!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh, please note who's blow dryer it is....so convenient, Please buy him his own and keep it in the kitchen next to the toaster!!!! What a kid, he told me he needed it to melt the butter??

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHAHAA....that is just intelligent thinking right there!!

    ReplyDelete