"He has shown you, O man, what is good. And what does the LORD require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God."
Micah 6:8

Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Spa Day!!

After coming home from church on Mother's Day, I went upstairs to get changed and was then summoned downstairs. My husband took me by the hand and we walked down the steps... and this is what I found.....

this is great....everyone getting in to the action!
Maggie "decorated" the water with lemon wedges
the cucumbers were her idea too
ahhhh....simply wonderful!!!
after getting my massages....I was whisked away to the couch where I was told to rest for an hour....this sign was laid upon me whilst sleeping.....yes, this is the life I lead!
Mom Shay was next...simply luxurious



and then Mom Hirschberg's turn

My advice: Start em out young!! :)

That was an incredible Mother's day gift....one that will not be forgotten!

Thank you to the Hirschberg Spa peeps! Love you!



10 comments:

  1. This is great!! I love the bucket that your feet are in! lol Quite creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That was awesome! And your hubby rubbed not only your, but his & your mom's feet???? Priceless! I'm not sure my husband would do that. ha,ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is hilarious Caytie, and wonderful! Maggie is a funny girl. i am next in line for the foot rub, pleeeease? Minister to the missionary! Come on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your family is amazing! A mother's day you will never forget for sure... I am very impressed.
    Erin won't touch anyone's feet, so i guess lauren would have to come home and do that for me. For sure jason would not! Not sure about Bob. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. it was such a nice treat! made my day! Loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW. Maybe instead of going through Bethany, I can just adopt your kids Cayte. What training techniques did you use in infancy to prod them towards being manicurists? Is it the homeschooling? If so, I am a convert.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's definitly largely impacted by homeschooling...convert Melissa convert:) Anyway...LOVE the cucumbers! One of the added benefits of daughters:) My girls SOOOO get into that stuff! They wanted to do a spa night for our Friday night Bible Study...so they asked if they could google "spa treatments"...for fear of what might appear I told them I would do the googling:) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. liz, girls are fun that way! yeah, I'm with you on googling spa treatments..good thinking;)I heard you started a blog?! I checked it out....but wasn't able to "join" :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. When you click on Elizabeth's profile you can't access it but I will email you the link to her blog.

    ReplyDelete